Aug 12, 2017 - Sat., Aug. 12th @ 10:00 AM CST Central
Mount Carmel (Cowling), IL 62863
1st of 3 Auctions! The 1st auction will be LIVE on site and will include many tools, machinery parts, and household items.
Share this Auction
Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc.
1005 E. Walnut
Evansville, IN 47714
Toll Free: (800) 264-0601
Local: (812) 474-6100
Mt. Carmel (Cowling), IL 62863
Cowling is located between Mt. Carmel & Grayville, IL
Online Auction Preview
Cen-Tech 6/12v 2/10/40/100/200 amp; Silver Beauty 6/12 volt battery
charger; Pedestal Fan; Genie GS – 2646 scissor lift – needs repair;
Aluminum 24” & 36” pipe wrenches; Combination wrenches; 3/4”
Sockets; Allen wrenches; Large equipment sockets & wrenches; 1”
Central Pneumatic impact; Ho Mak Tool Chest 19 drawer tool chest;
Pittsburgh 1” drive socket set; Ratchets; Craftsman socket set; Pliers;
Snips; Drill bits; Ridgid 48” Pipe Wrench; End & combination wrenches;
C clamps; Several work benches; Metal shelving; 44” Heat Buster Fan;
Large Lot of Hardware; 16 gallon Shop Vac; Squeeze clamps; Punches;
Screwdrivers; Tubing benders; Grinding & wire wheels; Rolling work
Cabinets; Central Hydraulics 10T Portable Puller; Die grinders; Paint
guns; Electric drills; Milwaukee portable band saw; Bearings; Greenlee
˝”-2” Knock out set; A/C Clutch Hub Puller; Pittsburgh bearing separator;
Filmax ultra fine filtration; Central Pneumatic 110 lb. sandblaster;
Control switches; Breakers; VP A90 torpedo heater; Crown Pallet Mover;
Pelican Apex 130T Kayak; Plastic Bins; Fuses; Portable Air Compressor
(No Belt); Craftsman 175 Psi 2 Stage 22v air compressor; Gear Pullers;
Safely Kleen AQ1 parts washer; Aqueous Multi-purpose Parts Washer;
Velcon Portable Filter Pump; Oil Hydraulic Cleansing; Large amount lathe
chucks; milling arbor grinding attachment; collets; Large assortment
Rigging Skates; Slings; Chains; Large assortment starters, breakers,
fuse box; Variable frequency drives; Conduit fittings; Electrical enclosures;
Shelving; Porter-Cable 12” compound miter saw; Halogen shop
light; Scotts broadcast spreader; Post hole diggers; Air brush kit; Werner
multifold ladder; Werner 20’ extension ladder-aluminum; Stihl MS 250
chain saw; Wood step stool; Saws; Wood planes; 4 wheel dolly; Poulan
2055 chain saw; weedeater hedge trimmer; Craftsman 10” table saw
(table has some rust) Troy Built 6.5 hp push mower; Echo GT-2000
curved shaft weed eater.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, Mastercard or wire transfer. Auction company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Purchases are subject to sales tax
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder when the hammer falls. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the auction. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction items.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.